Wednesday, October 25, 2017

How Guest Friendly is Your Guest Room?

         





I'll post some of the ideas I had for my guest room and see if you can spot them in the video.

Map on the wall helps guest get an idea how far other places are in case they chose to do some sight seeing. If you have brochures of places you have visited leave them in a drawer or basket for your guest to discover. 
A basket of "treats" left for guest is beneficial for those late nights after everyone is asleep and your guest is hungry and wont need to rummage the cupboards.
ASHA Handicrafts Handmade 6-inch Wooden Face Eyeglass Holder (India)
Did you see me on night stand in video?

ASHA Handicrafts Handmade 6-inch Wooden Face Eyeglass Holder (India)  Bought this from Overstock.com Having glasses myself I thought this was just one of those "thought of everything" for guest items for the room.

I like to pick up trinkets or coffee mugs with a Florida theme and put in the dresser draw as a gift for my guest as a souvenir to take home.  

You may have "eye spied" a green book on the night stand. That is a book on the history of Orlando. Maybe you could find a book of fun facts about your area? Some people also like to have "Guest Books" people sign in. We just don't have that many guest.

Bench is a nice place to sit down luggage on. The teal picture frame says "Wifi Password"  Today people have phones and I pads and its just a great way to share the guest password to your account. There was also a basket next to the bed for the pillows out of sight in the video. Our Closet happens to be empty they could go in there.

I also have a "sansd globe" that is full of sand and shells and works much like a snow globe so my guest can manipulate the scenery. Maybe you can put one of those challenging puzzle products in the room to entertain your guest?

Please comment your ideas! Candy on the pillow is always an option! ;)

Follow me by email, Remember sharing is caring! I am very passionate about my space and love sharing many of my talents with you! 


💟

Michelle
Daytona, Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment

The shadow government organization aimed at resisting and tearing down the Constitutional Republic we know as AMERICA.

Please Share- This is not about if you love the past president or the now president please read entirely & share. This is about many of ...