Saturday, November 4, 2017

Good Bye Beige & Good Bye Shrubs!

Shrubs gone. Tint applied to windows. Stone & tropical plants added.
The house below here is the house in Orlando FL. I've posted it here to show you the dramatic difference from beige to grey!


 













Grey is one of those tricky colors. The way grey reflects light at your home is different than what it looks like in the store. The top photo is a more stone like grey and the other house in Orlando has a more blue-grey appeal.

Not much more to write about grey. I will keep posting the "Drab to Fab"  for of those who enjoy seeing the hard work after pictures!

Follow me by email, Remember sharing is caring! I am very passionate about my space and love sharing many of my talents with you! 


💟

Michelle
Daytona, Fl

No comments:

Post a Comment

The shadow government organization aimed at resisting and tearing down the Constitutional Republic we know as AMERICA.

Please Share- This is not about if you love the past president or the now president please read entirely & share. This is about many of ...